Friday, March 21, 2014

Nicaragua

Okay!  It's that time of the year again.  This year, I am traveling to Nicaragua.  Depending on how you count things, this will be the 15th country that I've visited: Mozambique, Lesotho, South Africa, Canada, Germany, Italy, France, England, Netherlands, China, Turkey, Egypt, Guatemala, Vatican.  The Vatican counts, right?  Sure it does.

I'm leaving this Thursday and will be gone for about 2 weeks.  The first stop is a quick layover in Managua.  Then it's off to Leon for some volcano climbing.  After Leon, I'll visit Matagalpa before heading to Granada.
I'm spending around 3 days in most of the cities.  I'm not one for city hopping, and I think that I'll find plenty to do once I'm there.  I'm also living in luxury in a couple of spots this year.  Yep.  I've got my own room!

I guess that's it for now.  Did you like the humble brag in the beginning of the post?  I'm pretty proud of my passport.  I hope to post pictures to this site over the course of my trip.  Then, I'm hoping that my ifttt account correctly posts a link on the 'ol Facebook.  I suppose this is a test of that right now.

Cheerios,
Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment