Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Finally!

Okay, from the picture, it may look like my wine equipment is still lacking organization, but I have to tell you that it's much better.

New Shelving
I've had quite a bit of luck getting new equipment on craigslist, and I recently acquired:

  • 2x 6 Gallon Carboys
  • 1x 4 Gallon Carboy
  • 3x 3 Gallon Carboys
  • 1x 2 Gallon Carboy


But, as you probably can't tell from the picture, the equipment is taking over my "computer/electronics" room.  Something had to happen here.


I got the wire shelving, and will probably ultimately store some of the carboys in plastic bags in the cellar of my apartment.

The positive side of all of this is that I am well setup to brew the 6 gallons of Chamberson, 3 gallons of white wine, and maybe 12-18 gallons of hard cider.  I also have 10 additional pounds of blackberries in my freezer and approximately 15 pounds of frozen pears.  It's going to be a busy winter.

1 comment: